Monday, 30 June 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo 2014


Tomorrow is the start of Camp NaNoWriMo! Lured by the words "G+ cabin", I decided to sign up and give it a shot.

- Very short digression: I used to post NaNoWriMo updates at With Love from Japan, Eustacia, but since I started this blog, I figured that this blog is more appropriate than a blog about life in Japan -

Camp NaNoWriMo is supposed to be more relaxed than NaNoWriMo, so instead of one goal, I have three! They are:

a. Go through last year's NaNoWriMo and make one round of edits. For this, I've found this new writing community that I'm not supposed to name yet, so hopefully it'll help with motivation!

b. Do a first draft/outline of the story I'm writing with +Nicholas Lim. At the very least, I should have discovered who the main characters are and have written one chapters by the end of the month.

c. Get to know the awesome people in my cabin! It's the first time I have anything like a cabin, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I'll be posting updates on how everything is going once a week. Who's also participating? Let me know if you are (and your posts/your blog where you'll be updating/etc)